Friday, February 23, 2007

just wanna post sth...

hi everyone, I noe is quite a long time i din update my blog, and i really feel sorry to myself as I dun have the determination to do something. Suddenly, i wish to post sth 2nite. I am actually now at Ipoh, having my mid-term break for CNY. I will be going back on this coming sunday. I feel very very very tired today actually. Not physically, but mentally. I dunno y just has the feeling. I have not much fren, especially when i come back to Ipoh, only those who I know since secondary school. I thought we have known each other for many years, so our friendship shd be very strong, and i am so navy to think that other ppl will act same as me to maintain our friendship. But i found that it is totally wrong. maybe some of them are trying to do that, but definately not all. I really treasure our frenship a lot, but too bad is hard to maintain it. I can predict we will separate and just say hi when we meet each other in the future. I noe 天下无不散之宴席, but just hope that it can be maintained as long as possible. I really feel a bit tired by asking everyone come out and meet everytime. However, i will try to do this as long as i can, until one day i fall down.............................................................. all the best my fren.

5 comments:

WeiJie said...

wei, actually i read this post a few days ago....why so depressed la? It's like that geh lah, but i love that you try your best to organize activities all the time, please continue doing it for me ok?

HoNG said...

hmm...dun la like this...we can meet together juz because of u..u know???feel proud to have a fren like u......if not doing tht for me....also pls do tht for weijie ler...k??haha

Nic H said...

Sorry la. When I go back Ipoh, I will ease your burden by organising the events la ok?? I know you just wanna "let out" your feelings but know that everything is always not as bad as we think it be. And we all are AUSST people, Undying Spirit! Fighting is tired but we fight till the end!! Because we believe that some things are worth fighting for!

俊杰 Chun Keat said...

thx for u all leaving a msg here... I tot nobody will read this ma... actually sometimes really a bit 心灰意冷. When u did sth and nobody will appreciate it, how will u feel? nobody will care u, nobody will think of u... i dun think this is a burden, also not a responsiblilty. I like to meet with frens, so i willing to do this. it's easier to say "so proud of u" ah or watever... actions always speak louder than words... thx again everyone...

ah Foo said...

haha..without you..I don't even can go out from my house who always lock after 12..!!..we are doing our best to maintain it right?!...