Tuesday, October 30, 2007

5 things about me...

Last time kena tag wanna write but finally drag until now also not writing... so sorry to ppl who tag me... next time tag me again i sure write... if i know... haha...

This time tagged by aleng. Here is my answer... haha...

5 things found in my room:~
Now in Ipoh... Seldom stay in room... even computer also in the living room...
1) Bed... for sure... to sleep...
2) Books... things to do b4 sleep... normally is novel or comic...
3) 2 Fans... to prevent very hot weather... no air-con... so poor...
4) Clothes...
5) Trophies... None from University...

5 things I’ve always wanted to do:~
1) Travel around the world... FREE OF CHARGE!!!
2) No need working but lots of money to spend...
3) Travel to the past and the future freely...
4) got doraemon come accompany me...
5) Many many friends...

5 things found in my bag:~
I am not bringing bag to work now... so the bag may refer to the bag i carry to campus...
1) file
2) notes
3) calculator
4) water bottle
5) pencil case

5 things found in my wallet:~
1) Money
2) IC
3) MMU ID
4) Driving License
5) many cards

5 things I am currently into:~
1) Industrial training lo... at Finisar Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
2) TVB series
3) Eating
4) Sleeping
5) Playing...

Nobody will be tagged... haha...

No comments: