Tuesday, May 01, 2007

How many percent are u a chinese??

Again, I found this on friendster bulletin board and i wish to have a test... haha...

[ ] You like to eat chicken feet. -> I like to eat chicken very much, but i dislike chicken feet
[x] You sing karaoke. -> yes, I damn like sing k
[x] You've worn glasses ever since youwere in fifth grade. -> my glasses start following me since I standard 2.
[ ] You'll haggle over something that is not negotiable.-> i need to find dictionary for the word haggle... haha... ya... finally noe the meaning... and shd be... NO!
[x] You are a math genius.(# This question...so 'hao lian')-> I think can consider yes gua... 15/16
Total: 3

[x] You sometimes take showers at night. -> sure la... sometimes ng ji ng kok stay till nite d...
[x] You avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms. -> does it means snacks need to be paid?
[x] You say "aiyah" and "wah"frequently.->not only frequently, is very very high frequency
[x] You save grocery bags.-> yes, as i need bag for many usage...
[ ] You twirl your pen around yourfingers. -> haha... i dunno how to do this...
Total: 4

[x] You have been taught that wasting food is a sin. -> sure la... so 折堕ah... cannot eat so much dun be greedy...
[ ] Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself.-> he asked my neighbour to help us fix roof... so shd be wrong?
[ ] You beat eggs with chopsticks. -> y need to use chopstick ah?
[ ] You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs.-> shd be no also...
[x] You have eaten moon cakes before-> this is for sure la... I like mooncake a lot tim... but nowadays think that it is too sweet for me...
Total: 2

[x] If you don't live at home, when your parents call, they ask you if you've eaten, even if it's midnight. -> they wont call me in midnite... but they will often ask me have u eaten? is a kind of caring gua...
[X] You email/msn your Chinese friends, even though you're only 10feet apart. -> absolutely... even he/she is 10cm apart i use YM or MSN also... but not always la...
[X] You can read traditional chinese ->is it consider one ability?
[X] Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin before they are thrown away.-> yes, another thing that can be saved... dun waste thing...
[x] You know what pearl milk teas are.-> my campus always got ppl coming in selling this... who don't noe?
Total: 5

[ ] You bring fruit with you as a gift when you visit people's homes. ->oh... too bad... i never do this... i always bring 2 bananas... means empty hand... ng hou yi si tim...
[ ] You have acquired a taste for bitter melon. -> no... never try this thing...
[ ] You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl, but don't eat the last piece of food on the table.-> i will finish all the rice and also all the foods on the table...
[X] Your parents argue with other adults over the dinner bill.-> argue on who pay the bill? then shd be yes...
[x] You love to use coupons. -> got coupons means sth cheaper ma... y dun use leh?
Total: 2

Now add the numbers up and multiply itby 4.

I am 64% Chinese

haha... i am only 64% chinese? true or not? do u think that these are all the traits owned by chinese only? I dun think so... haha....

2 comments:

733ling said...

Wah!!! I got 18 ticked... So, I am 72% chinese!! haha... more than you...

俊杰 Chun Keat said...

Wah... Higher than me... means I am not chinese enuough... But I saw in friendster somebody higher than 80 woh... haha...