Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Summary of December

Seems like I only posted once in whole December... I also think that I am too lazy... So better I post everything once for December. Haha!! But I think I have forgotten most of the things happened...

1) This month I am still under Industrial Training in Ipoh. Now, 4 more weeks to go and I will be going back to my lovely studying life. I enjoy so much to be a student. Haha. However, working life here is not that boring. I think the main reason is, I am not under training alone, but we have 6 MMU people here, and this make my training life fun. Further more, this month there are 3 more trainees from UMP join our big family. So now we trainees have 9 people in total. Thanks to Yung that always make laugh and fun...

2) The second weekend of December, hopefully I am not mistaken, I joined my Ipoh friends go to Teluk Batik, which is a famous beach within Perak state. It is not a very beautiful beach, but at least acceptable for me. Most important it is the nearest beach for those staying in Ipoh, except the beach inside Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh. This is not the first time I went there, and I also cannot count how many times I have gone there. Initially we planned to go Ulu Chepor waterfall, somewhere near Ipoh also. But these few days keep on raining, so we change our plan to Teluk Batik. It is a nice trip I can say. We were not staying there for a very long time, just few hours. The experience is fun. It was few decades ago since my last trip with them. I enjoyed the trip very much. I just laugh all the way. I wish to get the photos from my friends, but too bad till now also not yet success... Hopefully I can get some photos and post it out, soon.

3) The third weekend of December, there are few friends from MMU, came Ipoh to visit me. Their main purpose is actually ask me drive them to Cameron Highland. Haha! Of course I did. I drove to Cameron on Saturday. This is my second trip to Cameron in these 2 months.(First trip) Haha. However, this time we visited some different places with last time. (Photos will be uploaded later) We went to another tea farm, which is just beside the main road. So we no need to go through the extremely small but 2 ways road to Boh tea farm, greatly reduce our danger. Haha. But I think the Boh tea farm is more beautiful and nice. This is not bad also la... Then we also went to one "Rajoo strawberry park" and ate some extremly expensive and not worth ice cream. Another place will be Cactus Point, which I also went last time. Then the most surprise of this trip is one strawberry farm I think. It is located very deep inside and you won't notice if nobody tell you. My friend, who always visit Cameron brought us there. The place is nice, and their ice-cream is nice also not that expensive also. Their homemade jam is nice, and we were allowed to sit there and "unlimitedly" try their jam with biscuits provided. Haha. It's really nice experience.

4) Christmas' eve and New Year's eve, both in December. I was celebrating these 2 days with my Ipoh friends also. Haha. On Christmas' eve, I had my first hotel buffet dinner in Ipoh. It is quite expensive for me, but food there are not that nice. However, I did not regret on that also, at least I have tried. For New Year eve, I went to a western restaurant in Ipoh Garden, I have forgotten the exact name, which my friend Mr. Chan Kin Fei from Australia told me the environment is very nice, and we are not allowed to make noise inside the restaurant. When we reached there, the thing is totally different... TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!!! The restaurant is so noisy where I can simply choose one restaurant there is more quiet than it. The conclusion is, please do not simply believe what Mr. Chan Kin Fei said. In short, from 19th Dec, a public holiday's eve of Hari Raya Haji, to 1st Jan 2008, I have numerous gatherings with my friends, but no any special event. I always hope for a trip. I love traveling a lot...

5) Last, I went to shopping at Ipoh Parade on 1st Jan 2008. Haha... I went alone actually... and there are so so so so so many people everywhere. This is the first time I spent so much money, I used more than RM150... but to most of the shopaholic this is just normal, small potato la... However, I am poor guy... so this is a lot for me. Haha... But why I am willing to spend so much? Actually in November I want to buy something for myself with my 1st salary. This is first time I get salary... so must buy something for myself ma... right?

No comments: