Wednesday, July 18, 2007

8 random facts about me...

I was tagged by rawpotato for 8 random facts about myself. Frankly, it is really a difficult question to me as I am not very understand about myself also. So, I will only try my best to list out 8 random facts... 8 too many la... next time make it 3... then will be easier to me... hehe...

Rules:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers are tagged to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.




Fact no.1

I am a very very very lazy person. This is the only thing I confirm about myself, absolutely. I really cannot describe my laziness, or maybe even I voice out and you won't believe it. I lazy in studying, always study in last minutes... I lazy in cleaning my room, I seldom mop, sweep my room... I lazy in doing everything, except eat, sleep, and play.



Fact no.2

I am very fat... and i always think that I am very fat... and I am really fat now... even when I was in secondary school I also think that I am very fat... although that time I am very slim la... but please don't call me Fei Zai... and especially don't call me Sei Fei Zai... I strongly dislike it...



Fact no.3

I like to watch drama... however, I only love to watch TVB drama from Hong Kong. I also cannot explain the reason, maybe I watch TVB drama since I was small and I love to listen their cantonese... haha... Other dramas I seldom touch also... The reason I gave to myself is: You don't have time to watch so many drama, so please control yourself. In fact, I have a lot of time for drama-ing.

Fact no.4

Since I study in Melaka, I found that I love Ipoh very much... haha... So, I everyday count days left until coming holiday, so that I could go back Ipoh. Since Ipoh is not that near to Melaka, I couldn't go back so frequent. Again, I fail to explain why I love Ipoh so much. Maybe my family is there... I love them very much... My great memory when I was young from there also... I have many good friends from Ipoh... and of course Ipoh has a lot of nice foods and drinks that suit my appetite...

Fact no.5

I love coffee, banana and fish ball. These are my favourite foods. Besides, I also love chicken meat very much. I can drink 3 cups of coffee per day (only can do it in Ipoh, coz I think coffee here not that nice... and please don't compare Starbucks, Coffeebean and also coffee in McD etc.)... and I can eat chicken rice for lunch for one week continuously. Fish ball is also very nice... but not all fish ball I like it... Another will be banana. Actually I like to eat fruits, almost all types of fruits I also love... but i dunno y banana so nice... haha... and rambutans also...

Fact no.6

I am study Electronics Engineering majoring in Telecommunication. This is not a secret... haha... the secret is I not really like telecommunication. haha... I hate those waves to be studied... I hate those network bcoz I dunno at all... But I prefer those mobile phone... and I like programming also... haha... and another thing, although I am telecommunication student, I totally dunno about up-to-date info in this field, so I tell myself must always get myself update... and I say this since 2 years ago... Now still in the "talking" stage...

Fact no.7

I like travelling. I like travelling very much, especially travelling with a group of friends. I love to observe different culture and also environment from other countries. However, I prefer visit to more developed countries than those undeveloped countries. I like to go visit wildlife, waterfall etc, but please make sure there is a nice staying place. I dun like staying inside tent or camp. Haha.... I prefer going to other countries than travelling within msia, so that I could see more things. However, NO MONEY... too bad~~~

Fact no.8, Last but not least

Very important! I am still single and available... haha...



After writing so much, I noe myself more. If not being tagged, then I wont sit here and think so long for it. haha... so do tag me if u wish...

and I dun wish to tag anyone here... I also dunno y again... haha... but if u wish to be tagged by me, plz leave a message to me, I will sure do u a favour.

Thanks for reading...

No comments: