Monday, April 09, 2007

Worst day of my life...

2day i really bad la... so bad... so bad... so bad... this afternoon i wake up...coz sunday ma... i sleep till very late... then whole day my house network dunno y only can connect a while... then most of the time it cant be connected... cannot surf net... cannot find those information i need for my assignment... then MMU FET server dunno y down again... i cant post my blog for my subject Engineer and Society assignment... not only the blog... the industrial training program 2007 website also down... yday is the last day to submit our online C.V. for our industrial training in oct later... luckily i have finished fill up all details... I think is Dr Lim purposely let the server down so that we cant do last minute job... who only plan to do last minute cannot do... coz that day briefing he stressed few times as we have to do it earlier... they will not be responsible if u do it on the last day and the server is down... haha...

and the worst part is... just now i drive motor out... then i drive on a 2 lane road... in front there is a motor with 2 passengers... they using the left lane... i wanna overtake it so i move out a bit on right lo... when i nearly reach he suddenly turn right to my side... without any signal... 顶!!I crashed on the motor and 整辆motor 翻向左边!整辆motor压在我的左脚小腿上!luckily the motor is not very heavy and i manage to get out myself... and luckily i only 擦伤 on my knee, my shoulder and my toes... and luckily i wear my helmet tightly... but my motor is kesian... still can functioning... but front light gone... and signal light wont 闪... and my plate number one side the screw is lost... but still can hold on that place la... 2moro i need to go service my motor... 顶!不会驾motor不要学人出来,去吃粪啦!这么多人死不见你死,出来世界累人累物!收皮啦你!!!i am so sorry maybe here not so gentle... coz i am really so angry now...

No comments: